Celebrate the power of place and join thousands of preservationists and preservation lovers at the nation’s premier conference for those who work to save, sustain, and interpret historic places. The virtual conference will build on and expand the inclusivity of the two previous virtual conferences.
To provide an inspiring and engaging gathering for an expansive preservation movement, PastForward Online 2022 will offer a variety of new formats to complement the cutting-edge content presented by dynamic speakers. There will also be several ways participants can network with colleagues from across the movement while having interactive experiences to deepen our understanding of current preservation practices.
Get email updates and reminders.
You'll be among the first to know important PastForward Online 2022 news and updates.
Moving From Vision to Action
Through thought-provoking educational sessions and engaging networking events, you’ll have the chance to connect with others on topics that matter to you. Advocates and architects, city planners and historic site directors, students and elected officials, commissioners and main street directors—if you have a role in preserving the places that made America and sustain its people, you’ll find a home at PastForward.
National Preservation Awards
Join thousands of preservationists and preservation allies at the National Preservation Awards Ceremony on Friday, November 4, during PastForward Online 2022. This event will stream right here and on YouTube. No registration required!
The National Preservation Awards are bestowed upon distinguished individuals, nonprofit organizations, public agencies, and corporations whose skill and determination have given new meaning to their communities through preservation of our architectural and cultural heritage.
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors who have made a commitment to supporting the conference, to ensure we can provide attendees the best experience possible. Without their participation, PastForward Online 2022 would not be possible!
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation—National Preservation Awards Sponsor
- African American Cultural Heritage Action Fund – Encouraging Inclusion and Diversity Through Preservation Track Sponsor
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation—Session Sponsor
- Alexander Company—Session Sponsor
- Indow—Session Sponsor
- Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources, Office of Historic Preservation—Miami Focused Sessions
- National Trust Community Investment Corporation – Session Sponsor
- Sandvick Architects – Session Sponsor
- Unico, Inc.—Session Sponsor