PastForward 2019: FAQs
PastForward Mobile App
Use the "Refresh App" option at the bottom of the bottom of the app left side navigation to get the most current content at any time. Or, access the web version here.
The PastForward conference headquarters hotel is the Sheraton Downtown, 1550 Court Pl., Denver, Colorado.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: 866-792-5399
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8 am to 5 pm (eastern)
Event Support—including session details, special events, content:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 202-588-6100
Forum Membership Information—confirm membership number
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: 202-588-6164
- Name: Colleen Danz
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 202-588-6498
We will be livestreaming select programming, including the TrustLive Presentations and the National Preservation Awards. If you can't make it in person, join us virtually. Sign up to receive more details.
We are excited to offer two events during PastForward to the Denver community, free of charge. Online RSVP is required.
The deadline for the 2019 Diversity Scholarship Program has now passed. We are still offering complimentary conference registration for up to 75 students currently enrolled in historic preservation academic programs. Learn more about who is eligible and how to get the discount.
Pay to the Order of: National Trust/PastForward Conference
Address: c/o Site Solutions Worldwide
PO Box 113
Clifton Park, New York 12065 United States
Important PastForward 2019 Dates and Deadlines
- January 15: Call for Ideas
- February 1: Nominations for Awards
- May 15: Diversity Scholarship Program Application deadline
- June 17: Agenda and speaker information available
- July 1: Registration opens
- July 31: Super Early Bird deadline
- August 31: Early Bird deadline
- September 13: Cut-off date for discounted rate at Sheraton Downtown
- October 4: Online registration closes
- October 9-11: Onsite registration at Sheraton Downtown
Past and Future Conferences
PastForward 2020 will take place October 27-30 at the Hyatt Regency in Miami, Florida.
Sign up to stay in the loop!
Past Conferences - View select conference programming on the National Trust's YouTube channel playlists.
Join us for PastForward, the historic preservation event of the year, October 10-12 in Denver, Colorado.Tell Me More!
Your votes will help unlock $2 million in preservation funding for women's history on historic Main Streets across America.Vote Now