Check out the full schedule for Kansas, including meetups and photo ops, below:
July 10 Evening: Galena Historic District (100-118 KS-66, Galena, KS 66739). Cute as a button, this downtown retains its 19th-century charm and has some great neon signs to gawk at.
July 10 Evening: Galena Mining and Historical Museum Museum (319 West 7th Street, Galena, KS 66739). A stop at this history and mining museum will be more than worth it for a look at its renowned dioramas.
July 11 Morning: Independent Oil & Gas (940 Military Ave., Baxter Springs, KS 66713). This visitor's center to Historic Route 66 was once a gasoline station owned by the Independent Oil and Gas Company in Baxter Springs.
- Cars on the Route: Kan-O-Tex Service Station
- Cars on the Route: Tow Tater
- Old Riverton Store (Previously Williams Store)
- Rainbow Bridge
- Baxter Springs City Cemetery Soldiers' Lot
- Fort Blair (Previously Fort Baxter)
- Cafe on the Route
- Kansas/Oklahoma Border Sign
Check out the rest of the schedule.