Reeve History & Cultural Resource Center
The Reeve History & Cultural Resource Center is home to the Westfield Historical Society, an organization preserving Westfield, New Jersey's history since the town was settled in 1720. Built in 1870, this magnificent Italianate structure situated on 1.62 acres was recently restored and rehabilitated by the Westfield Historical Society. Donated in 1985 by Ralph Tichenor Reeve and his brother Edgar in memory of their father, William Edgar Reeve. William lived in the house from 1906–1963 and contributed greatly to the development of Westfield. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Archive center open Tuesdays; house tours available by appointment.