Champions of Place
Leadership supporters join a passionate community of individuals dedicated to making our lives better and our communities stronger by saving the places that shape the American experience.
They invest $1,000 or more per year to help the National Trust save the past and enrich the future, so that all Americans can live, work, worship, and play in strong, vibrant places enriched by a sense of history.
National Trust Council ($10,000 and Above)
Members of the National Trust Council hold America’s cultural heritage among their highest philanthropic priorities with an annual commitment of $10,000 or more to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. In addition to the full suite of benefits provided through our Chairman’s and President’s Circles, Council members forge rewarding lifelong friendships while enjoying exclusive benefits as part of our premier donor recognition society, including:
- Opportunities to experience their support in action in communities across America through behind-the-scenes tours, invitation-only events, and the National Trust Council Travel Program;
- Insider communications and updates from National Trust leadership on the latest news about National Trust programs and priorities;
- Invitations to participate in webinars, presentations, and virtual gatherings with fellow Council members, as well as executives, experts, and senior staff from across the National Trust;
- Listing in, and access to, the National Trust Council Directory;
- And recognition in National Trust publications and the annual Honor Roll of Donors.
Click here for more information on the National Trust Council.
Chairman’s Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
Chairman's Circle members demonstrate significant support for the National Trust’s extensive education and advocacy programs, technical services, and historic sites nationwide through annual unrestricted contributions of $5,000 or more. In addition to the full suite of benefits provided through our President’s Circle, Chairman’s Circle members also receive:
- Invitations to participate in conference calls with senior National Trust staff
- Six Complimentary National Trust Gift Memberships to share with family and friends
- Discounted admission to all National Trust Historic Sites and properties, as well as discounts at selected Historic Hotels of America and on National Trust merchandise
President’s Circle ($1,000-$4,999)
As dedicated stewards of our past, President’s Circle members help protect and celebrate our nation’s treasures with annual gifts of $1,000 or more. In addition to the benefits from National Trust Membership, President’s Circle members receive special recognition in the National Trust annual report and at special events, as well as:
- Insider communications with the latest news about National Trust programs and invitations to participate in webinars and educational presentations on National Trust projects
- National Trust canvas tote bag and limited edition pin available only to our President’s Circle Members
- Four Complimentary National Trust Gift Memberships to share with family and friends
Our philanthropy team is eager to speak with you about how your giving can advance the mission and goals of the National Trust for Historic Preservation and help save historic places and communities nationwide. You can reach us here:
- David Ford, Director of Individual Giving: email@example.com, 720-634-5112
- Alec Raday, Director of Individual Giving: firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-576-4180
Please mail all checks to:
National Trust for Historic Preservation
600 14th Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
Each year, America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places sheds light on important examples of our nation’s heritage that are at risk of destruction or irreparable damage.Find Out Who Is Listed