National Trust Tours
For nearly fifty years, National Trust Tours—a benefit of membership in the National Trust for Historic Preservation—has been offering life enriching programs that explore the traditions and cultures of the world, placing a special emphasis on the roles of art and architecture. Dynamic tour leaders, professional staff, small group sizes, and deluxe, centrally-located accommodations—including five-star small ships—combine to create experiences unattainable on one’s own. Customizable, independent travel opportunities are also available. With more than 100 programs from which to choose, there is a National Trust Tour with your name on it!
National Trust Tours
One of the longest-running and leading affinity travel programs in the country, National Trust Tours is the authority on group cultural heritage travel experiences worldwide. See the world through the eyes of highly-regarded historians, preservationists, architects, horticulturalists and art historians. A wide variety of tours ensures you’ll find the perfect getaway that meets your schedule and your budget.
Independent Traveler Program
- Multiple departures on small-group tours at the best times of year
- Special interest tours provided by destination specialists (e.g. theater lovers, food and wine enthusiasts, hikers and bikers and many more)
- Small group departures
- Less-traveled destinations
The perfect trip is the one that you design. Our destination experts will work with you to craft a tailor-made private experience that meets your requirements, your expectations and your budget.
- Pick where, when and how you’ll travel in collaboration with our destination experts.
- From flights to accommodations—all travel arrangements are made for you.
- Go the five-star route or choose something more intimate. Travel with a guide or head out on your own. Stay for one week or five—the choices are yours… and endless!
Call us armed with ideas from existing itineraries, travel articles, other’s experiences and your own wish list. 866-225-2008 or email email@example.com.
Help save Nina Simone’s childhood home, the place where the “High Priestess of Soul” discovered her love for music.Contribute Now