National Preservation Conference
PastForward, the National Preservation Conference, is the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. The next conference will be held November 14-17, 2017, in Chicago, Illinois, at the Palmer House Hilton.
What's what at PastForward?
- TrustLive: Marquee presentations including a talk by thought leaders and new voices followed by a TalkBack segment with additional topic experts contributing their ideas and experiences and engaging attendees.
- Preservation Leadership Training Intensives: Day-long, skill-building trainings.
- Field Studies: A first-hand look at local preservation projects, taking attendees into the community. They can be half- or full-day programs.
- Learning Labs: In-depth educational sessions (75 minutes) featuring industry thought leaders.
- Power Sessions: Quick, impactful overviews (30 minutes) of the pressing issues in preservation.
Contribute $150 to one of ten National Trust Indiegogo projects and get a pair of tickets to the Bruno Mars 24K Magic World Tour. (Restrictions apply. See full rules for details.)Contribute Now