PastForward National Preservation Conference
Celebrate the power of place, at PastForward. Join thousands of preservationists and preservation lovers at the nation’s premier conference for those who work to save, sustain, and interpret historic places.
PastForward 2021 is scheduled to take place November 2-6, 2021.
From town hall meetings to happy hour events, you’ll have the chance to connect with others on topics that matter to you. Advocates and architects, city planners and historic site directors, students and elected officials, commissioners and main street directors—if you have a role in preserving the places that made America and sustain its people, you’ll find a home at PastForward.
PastForward 2021 Call for Proposals
Due by February 1, 2021
Share your session ideas and spotlight new partnerships, technology and methods at the annual PastForward conference, happening from November 2-6, 2021. Submit your proposal by February 1, 2021.
PastForward Online 2020
Thanks to everyone who joined us for PastForward Online 2020, the first virtual National Preservation Conference! If you missed a session, recorded sessions are now available to registrants via the virtual platform.
A selection of recordings is also available without registration on our YouTube channel.
- First, access our virtual platform on your laptop or desktop.
- Log in using the same email address you used to register for the conference. If this is your first time accessing, you'll be asked to provide your email address and create a password.
- Select Session Recordings from the options on the left side of the screen.
- Navigate to the session recording you would like to watch and click "View Recording." Note that the recordings are organized by day and track.
For questions about PastForward
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: 202-588-6100
Join us in protecting and restoring places where significant African American history happened.Learn More