National Preservation Conference
PastForward, the National Preservation Conference, is the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. The next conference will be held November 14-17, 2017, in Chicago, Illinois, at the Palmer House Hilton.
If you can’t make it to Chicago for PastForward, join us virtually. The Opening Plenary featuring Stephanie Meeks and the Closing Luncheon featuring Bob Stanton will be live streamed, along with the three main TrustLive presentations. Visit the Virtual Attendance page on PastForwardConference.org for more information.
What's what at PastForward?
- TrustLive: Marquee presentations including a talk by thought leaders and new voices followed by a TalkBack segment with additional topic experts contributing their ideas and experiences and engaging attendees.
- Preservation Leadership Training Intensives: Day-long, skill-building trainings.
- Field Studies: A first-hand look at local preservation projects, taking attendees into the community. They can be half- or full-day programs.
- Learning Labs: In-depth educational sessions (75 minutes) featuring industry thought leaders.
- Power Sessions: Quick, impactful overviews (30 minutes) of the pressing issues in preservation.
Thanks to our corporate partners, you can support preservation while you shop, while you travel and from the comfort of your own home.Get Started