Membership Benefits and Giving Levels
The National Trust for Historic Preservation appreciates our members. Through our exclusive Membership Benefits Package, National Trust Members receive special opportunities to experience, learn about, and share in preservation successes across the country.
In thanks for your generous membership gift, you’ll receive:
- Preservation magazine. Our award-winning magazine is filled with stunning photographs and engaging articles on emerging issues in preservation and inspiring stories about how committed individuals are making a difference in their communities, as well as our popular Historic Properties section.
- Special travel discounts designed to help you better experience historic America. Discounts include up to 30% off the best available rate at participating Historic Hotels of America® when you book your reservation online at www.HistoricHotels.org.
- Discounted admission to all sites of the National Trust for Historic Preservation and over 200 Distinctive Destinations nationwide.
- Members-only discounts on a wide selection of gifts and handcrafted items at partner historic sites.
- International Reciprocal Program. Through unique partnerships with some of the world's finest preservation organizations, the National Trust for Historic Preservation is proud to offer our members discounted admission to over 500 historic sites in a number of countries.
Note: The portion of your membership dues that exceeds $15.00 is fully tax deductible. $6.00 is for your subscription to Preservation magazine.
Become a member of the Trust and help us to preserve America's National Treasures.Join Today
Membership Giving Levels
Your gift at this level includes a subscription to our award-winning, quarterly Preservation magazine, discounts at over 500 historic places worldwide, including all National Trust Historic Sites across the country, and up to 30% off the best available rates at Historic Hotels of America. Plus, new members will receive a free National Trust totebag.
Join today at this level and all the benefits of Individual Membership are extended to two adults and all children under 18 in the household. By renewing as a family, everyone can enjoy these great benefits! Plus, new members will receive a free National Trust totebag.
Your generous gift at this level gives you all of the great benefits of Family Membership, including your subscription to Preservation, and discounts and special rates at historic places worldwide. Plus, new members will receive a free National Trust totebag.
Join the National Trust at this level today and receive all of the benefits of Family Membership, plus two free Guest Passes to any of our National Trust Historic Sites. New members will receive a free National Trust totebag.
Save time, paper and money while saving historic places when you sign up to make regular monthly gifts. You'll still receive all of the benefits of membership including Preservation magazine.
The Preservation Council is a select group of members who wish to play a more substantive role in the leadership of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. It recognizes those who contribute $250–$999 annually in support of our programs and services.
Members at this level will receive all of the benefits of Sustaining Membership, plus two free gift memberships to share with family, friends, or colleagues. Receive a free National Trust totebag when you join today.
Members at this level will receive all of the benefits of Sustaining Membership, plus three free gift memberships to share with family, friends, or colleagues. Receive a free National Trust totebag when you join today.
Join at the Leadership Level and receive all of the benefits of Sustaining membership, four free gift memberships to share with family and friends and a free National Trust totebag.
Your support of preservation can create a legacy that lasts for generations to come.Plan Your Gift
Have questions about your member benefits? You can call, email, or write to our Member Services team.
2600 Virginia Ave. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20037
Thank you for your support—your generosity will enable us to keep telling the full story of America now and for years to come.
Contribute $150 to one of ten National Trust Indiegogo projects and get a pair of tickets to the Bruno Mars 24K Magic World Tour. (Restrictions apply. See full rules for details.)Contribute Now